POWER & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. ENERGY- AND RESOURCE SAVING
May 14 - 17, 2019
POWER & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. ENERGY- AND RESOURCE SAVING - 2018
The Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region and the Organizing Committee have the honor to invite you to take part in the jubilee 21st International Specialized Exhibition "Power & Electrical Engineering. Energy- and Resource Saving ".
The exhibition will take place on 14-17 May, 2019 in Nizhny Novgorod at the exhibition complex of Nizhny Novgorod fair.
The exhibition is an expositional part of the 21st International Scientific & Industrial Forum “GREAT RIVERS (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)" / ICEF, which will be held within the framework of the United Nations Decade of Sustainable Energy for All, Johannesburg Plan, XXI century Agenda. Forum-2019 will also consider provisions and detailed plans of actions on realization of the “Concept of National Security of the Russian Federation” approved by the President of Russian Federation, decisions of the All Russia Congress on the protection of surrounding environment.
FORUM IS APRROVED BY:
The “Great Rivers” Forum is the only congress and exhibition event in Russia with the combination of the format and themes that implements the ideas of the World Forum on global sustainable development issues “RIO-1992”.
Each year the Forum is becoming increasingly up-to-date. The importance of the environmental issues for the mankind has not decreased, but rather deteriorated during this period.
Scientists and specialists participating in the international scientific congresses of the Forum call it “ecological Davos”. They say that as the most important world economic problems are discussed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, so the most serious environmental and sustainable development tasks are discussed in Nizhny Novgorod.
The international audit of the Global Association of the exhibition industry and the Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs acknowledged the Forum the best regional event in the Russian Federation at the subject “Environmental protection” in all the nominations - "international recognition", "professional interest", "market reach" and "exhibition space". The Forum had also been marked the “UFI approved event" by the Global Association of the exhibition industry.
UN and UNESCO structures, Federal Water Resources Agency, Federal Agency for Sea and Inland Water Transport, RF Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Agency, Federal Agency for Geodesy and Cartography, Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region, UN University, Institute for Environment and Human Security, International Ocean Institute, International Social Ecological Union, Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering and All-Russia CJSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”.
FORUM IS SUPPORTED BY:
the Plenipotentiary Representative of the RF President in Privolzhsky Federal District, the Federation Council and State Duma of the Russian Federation.
KEY SUBJECT OF THE FORUM:
"Sustainable development of the regions in the basins of the great rivers" – assistance to sustainable development in greater river basins, provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment for contemporary and future generations, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
MAIN PRODUCT GROUP OF THE EXHIBITION "POWER & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. ENERGY- AND RESOURCE SAVING- 2019”:
- Power engineering, electrical engineering in industrial and residential areas.
- Electrical equipment for hydro-, heat-, electricity- and nuclear power.
- High-voltage equipment, transformers.
- Cables, wires, electro ceramic products, lighting equipment, low voltage electrical installation equipment.
- Boiler and auxiliary equipment, heat exchangers.
- Turbo generators, turbines, pumps, compressors.
- Electric machines, actuators, accumulators.
- Measuring equipment, diagnostics.
- New technologies in the production and conservation of electricity.
- Converting devices.
- Design and services for installation, maintenance of power equipment
- and execution of electrical works.
- Automation of technological processes
- Alternative energy.
- Technologies and equipment for elimination of emergency situations.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE FORUM «GREAT RIVERS-2019»:
1. INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONGRESS "SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGIONS IN THE BASINS OF THE GREAT RIVERS-2019" includes a plenary and break-out sessions devoted to the issues pertaining to support and contribution to provision of sustainable development in great river basins; provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
Section 1. Rational use and protection of water resources in the great rivers basins
Section 2. Environmental and Technosphere safety in the great rivers basins.
Section 3. Practical aspects of enhancing of hydrometeorological safety
Section 4. Problems of sustainable use and innovative development of inland waterways in the great rivers basins.
Section 5. Geo information provision and land management in the great rivers basins.
Section 6. Engineering geology, hydrogeology and geo ecology problems in the great rivers basins.
Section 7. Continuing professional education in the field of sustainable development
Section 8. Nuclear energy and renewable energy sources. Energy and resources saving.
Section 9. Preservation of cultural and historical heritage in the great rivers basins as the paramount the condition of sustainable development of civilization.
Section 10. Youth environmental initiatives
Section 11. Volga water economic convent
Section 12. Russian Geographical Society as an innovative platform for dialogue between science, education and state for the sustainable development of territories
2. SPECIALIZED EXHIBITIONS OF THE FORUM
- 21st SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “GREAT RIVERS OF RUSSIA (FEDERAL AND REGIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND IDUSTRIAL EXPOSITIONS)”
Complex exhibition of innovative projects in the fields of ecology, hydrometeorological and energy safety, including specialized projects:
- ”Management of water resources of Russia” (exhibition, congress) –specialized exhibition project of the Federal Water Resources Agency and Upper-Volga Basin Authority;
- Hydrometeorology for men and development of economics” (exhibition, congress) – specialized projects of the RF Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Agency and Verkhnevolzhskaya Administration for Hydrometeorological and Environmental Monitoring
- 21st INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “PURE WATER.TECHNOLOGIES. EQUIPMENT”
Specialized exhibition of innovative projects.
- 21stSPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “ENERGY. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. AND RESOURCE SAVING”
- 16TH ARCHITECTURE & CONSTRUCTION FORUM
3. NNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND EDUCATION PROJECTS:
- FLOATING VOLGA BASIN UNIVERSITY EXPEDITION
The expedition is the project of the Interbrunch Engineering Centre “Ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety of the urban territories”
- EXPEDITION “LIFTING FORCE”
The main task of the expedition is promoting the conservation of nature reserves and geosphere reserves which are under the auspices of UNESCO
- ECOLOGY-GEOGRAPHICAL MARAPHONE
Ecology-geographical educational project promoting knowledge of the subject and patriotic upbringing
- 15TH ALL RUSSIA YOUTH AND CHILDREN ASSEMBLY
- THE FORUM-2018 INFORMATION
305 scientific and industrial enterprises and organizations, federal ministries and institutions from 11 countries of the world and 32 Russian Federation regions took part in the Forum. Among them 137 participant-companies took part in the exhibition. More than 200 participant-organizations took part in the International scientific congress of the Forum. 635 scientific reports were presented by 1500 congress participants. According to the report of the official auditor of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs the total number of visitors amounted to 9180, the percentage of trade visitors of the Forum amounted to 81 % of the total number of visitors.
The Forum was covered by 150 journalists of the 53 mass media.
Results of the 20th specialized exhibition "Power & Electrical Equipment. Energy- and Resource Saving»
More than 30 companies-producers and suppliers from 6 constituent entities of the Russian Federation, Germany, Czech Republic took part in the exhibition.
Business program of the exhibition included Congress section “Nuclear power and renewable energy sources. Energy- and resource saving. Energy service contracts” and B2B session.
To participate in the 21st Specialized exhibition "Power & Electrical Equipment. Energy- and Resource Saving»
You have to send in a filled in Application and a signed Contract of participation to the Director of the exhibition Mrs. Irina Kalinina
Fax: +7 (831) 277-55-68
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Post address: All Russia CJSC “Nizhny Novgorod Fair”, 13 Sovnarkomovskaya Str.,
Nizhny Novgorod, 603086, Russian Federation