SAFETY. SECURITY. RESQUE / SENTEX
November 13 - 15, 2018
ORGANIZERS:Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region; The Nizhny Novgorod Region Directorate of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters; Volga-Oka Department of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service (Rostechnadzor); Association of Developers, Manufacturers and Suppliers of Individual Protection Means (ASIZ); Exhibition Companies Group “BIZON”, All-Russia JSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka” (Nizhny Novgorod Fair).
- Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters; Federal Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Service of Russian Federation; Federal Forestry Agency (Rosleskhoz).
- Project “SAFETY. SECURITY. RESQUE” / SENTEX is included into the list of the “International Network of Safety and Security Exhibitions” which includes international exhibition events on the territory of the Russian Federation, foreign exhibitions and specialized security expositions at the largest Russian industrial tradeshows.
OBJECTIVES AND TASKS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Contribution to improving the technical capacity of the structures which provide a total end-to-end security of the society and the State, support of promising developments, introducing new scientific ideas and technologies.
- Contributing to the prevention of natural and technological emergencies, optimization of responding to emergencies activities.
- Discussion of practical and scientific problems of protection of the population and territories from emergencies impacts.
- Promotion of new ideas and demonstration of technologies of work safety, prevention of injuries and the formation of the employees healthy way of life.
MAIN PRODUCT GROUP OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Prevention and elimination of emergency situations
- Fire safety
- Search and rescue activities
- Disaster medicine
- Industrial and ecological safety
- Technical and security equipment and means
- Occupational safety and health
- CCTV and surveillance
- Perimeter protection systems. Fencings.
- Transport safety
- Security equipment and systems of information and communication
The business program traditionally includes:
- Conference on actual issues in labour protection and use of personal protective equipment of employees
- Roundtable discussion on topical issues of industrial safety
- B2B sessions, conferences, round taBles of exhibition participating companies and organizations
Organizers: Ministry of Social Politics of the Nizhny Novgorod region, Non-commercial partnership of labour protection centers of Volga Federal District, All-Russia JSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”.
The Conference will highlight the issues of realization of the State policy in the sphere of industrial safety and labour protection, changes in legislation and other relevant topics.
Participants of the Conference: representatives of the services of labour protection and industrial safety of the largest enterprises, occupational safety specialists of the local self-administration bodies, specialists of organizations accredited to provide services in the field of labour protection
Organizer: Volga-Oka Department of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service (Rostechnadzor)
VISITORS OF SENTEX
- CEO, designers, engineers, managers of industrial enterprises;
- Managers and specialists of occupational health, industrial, fire, ecological, safe services of organizations:
- Housing and communal services companies, managing and operating companies, construction organizations;
- Engineering companies and construction organizations, specialists in the design and installation of security systems;
- Representatives of security systems trade and procurement companies;
- Managers and specialists of enterprise security services, private security companies;
- Representatives of the federal, regional and municipal authorities in the field of security, scientific- research institutes;
- Media representatives, industry associations.
VENUE:Nizhny Novgorod Fair, pavillion № 1
TIME OF WORK:
Tatiana G. Sorokina, Project Head
Tel: +007 (831) 277-55-95
FAX: +007 (831) 277-54-87