THE FUTURE OF RUSSIA
September 19 - 21, 2018Russian version
On September 19-21, 2018 the XXIII Exhibition of scientific, industrial and innovative potential «The FUTURE OF RUSSIA» will take place within the framework of the INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL SUMMIT (digital technologies, digital economy).in the city of Nizhny Novgorod, Russian federation, at the Congress & Exhibition complex “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”.
The Exhibition is the part of the rating of the most significant events in the political and economic life-events of Russia. It has the international status "UFI approved Event" of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
- Nizhny Novgorod Region Government
- All-Russia JSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”
Council on Digital Economy Development of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Agency for Strategic Initiatives, All Russia Public Organization “Business Russia”.
MAIN SUBJECTS AND TASKS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Integrating resources for the country's future and the formation of a positive image of the Russian Federation on the international scene as a stable, strong, self-sufficient and independent of the State, open to cooperation.
- Demonstration of the use of digital technologies for the effective development of science, various sectors of the economy and finance, administration, social sectors and industries of the sphere on the basis of implementation of approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated on July 28, 2017 No. 1632 program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation"
- Business combinations of business with business, business ideas with resources required for their implementation
- Bringing business interests to potential Russian and foreign participants of the Digital Summit and “The Future of Russia” exhibition
- Promoting the development of large, small and medium businesses by creating favourable conditions for its reference in every region of the country
- Uniquenessof Exhibition - every exhibitor has a unique chance not only to demonstrate his exhibits, but also to inform preferable partners and investors about the exhibited projects and the problems on the way of their realization.
TEMATIC CATEGORIES OF THE EXHIBITION EXPOSITIONS:
FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE EXHIBITION ARE INVITED:
- COLLECTIVE EXPOSITIONS OF THE CONSTITUENT ENTITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- STRUCTURES OF LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT
- FIRMS, COMPANIES, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS, CONSTRUCTIO0N BUROS:
- INNOVATIVE, KNOWLEDGE-BASED AND HIGH-TECH INDUSTRIES,
- COMMUNICATIONS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION,
- HYDRO-, THERMAL, NUCLEAR, ALTERNATIVE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY,
- OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY, FUEL AND RAW MATERIALS,
- DEVELOPERS AND MANUFACTURERS OF AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGIES,
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND METALLURGY,
- INSTRUMENTATION AND ELECTRONICS,
- ARCHITECTURE, CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES,
- CHEMICAL AND BIO TECHNOLOGIES,
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE,
- ENTERPRISES AND ORGANIZATIONS, STRUCTURES OF TOURISM INDUSTRY
BUSINESS VISITORS OF THE EXHIBITION AND DIGITAL SUMMIT:
- REPRESENTATIVES OF THE FEDERAL, REGIONAL, MUNICIPAL AUTHORITIES,
- THE OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS OF THE CONSTITUENT ENTITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION,
- FOREIGN DELEGATIONS AND BUSINESS MISSIONS (OFFICIALS, BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVES,
- EXPRESSING INTEREST IN THE PROJECTS PRESENTED BY RUSSIAN BUSINESS),
- REPRESENTATIVES OF THE INNOVATION SPHERE (DEVELOPERS OF HIGH-TECH, SOFTWARE,
- CREATORS OF INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS),
- MANAGERS AND SPECIALISTS OF SUBJECTS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES, INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES
- REPRESENTATIVES OF SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ,
- FINANCIAL AND CONSULTING STRUCTURE, VENTURE CAPITAL FUNDS
- BUSINESS INTEGRATIONS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS (CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, EUROPEAN BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, etc.
- REPRESENTATIVES OF MASS MEDIA
The Exhibition and Summit were attended by representatives of over 2500 companies and organizations from 34 subjects of the Russian Federation and 34 countries of the world. Program of the Summit included 70 events. At the Summit and Exhibition were signed investment agreements on the sum of more than 28 billion rubles. Events Exhibition of Congress visited over 12000 business participants.
CONTACTSMrs. Tatiana Sorokina, Exhibition Director
Tel: +007 (831) 277-55-95
FAX: +007 (831) 277-54-87