GREAT RIVERS - 2017
May 16 - 19, 2017
19th International Scientific & Industrial Forum
«Great Rivers (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)» / ICEF
The 19th International Scientific & Industrial Forum “GREAT RIVERS (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)" / ICEF will be held on May 16-19, 2017 within the framework of the United Nations Decade of Sustainable Energy for All, Johannesburg Plan, XXI century Agenda. Forum-2016 will also consider provisions and detailed plans of actions on realization of the “Concept of National Security of the Russian Federation” approved by the President of Russian Federation, decisions of the 4th All Russia Congress on the protection of surrounding environment.
The Forum will held under auspices of the “Year of Ecology”, “Year of Especially Protected Natural Territories” announces by the President of the Russian Federation, the “Year of tourism sustainable development” announced be the UNO and 200 anniversary of the Nizhny Novgorod Fair that provided a powerful impetus to the development of the science, industry and trade of Russia.
KEY SUBJECT OF THE FORUM:
"Sustainable development of the regions in the basins of the great rivers. International and interregional cooperation" – assistance to sustainable development in greater river basins, provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment for contemporary and future generations, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
FORUM IS APRROVED BY:
The “Great Rivers” Forum is the only congress and exhibition event in Russia with the combination of the format and themes, that implements the ideas of the World Forum on global sustainable development issues “RIO-1992”.
Each year the Forum is becoming increasingly up-to-date. The importance of the environmental issues for the mankind has not decreased, but rather deteriorated during this period.
Scientists and specialists participating in the international scientific congresses of the Forum call it “ecological Davos”. They say that as the most important world economic problems are discussed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, so the most serious environmental and sustainable development tasks are discussed in Nizhny Novgorod.
The international audit of the Global Association of the exhibition industry and the Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs acknowledged the Forum the best regional event in the Russian Federation at the subject “Environmental protection” in all the nominations - "international recognition", "professional interest", "market reach" and "exhibition space". The Forum had also been marked the “UFI approved event" by the Global Association of the exhibition industry.
UN and UNESCO structures, Federal Water Resources Agency, Federal Agency for Sea and Inland Water Transport, RF Hydrometeorology and Environmental
Monitoring Agency, Federal Agency for Geodesy and Cartography, Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region, UN University, Institute for Environment and
Human Security, International Ocean Institute, International Social Ecological Union, Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering and All-Russia CJSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”.
FORUM IS SUPPORTED BY:
The Federation Council and State Duma of the Russian Federation the Plenipotentiary Representative of the RF President in Privolzhsky Federal District.
MAIN TASKS OF THE FORUM:
demonstration of implementation of international, state and regional programs in the field of ecology, hydrometeorology, power engineering; development of legislative, regulatory and economic mechanisms providing for transition to sustainable development; creation of efficient forms of management and coordination of activities of regions in great river basins, international cooperation and implementation of international projects
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE of the “Great Rivers”/ ICEF’2015:
1. INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONGRESS "SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGIONS IN THE BASINS OF THE GREAT RIVERS. INTERNATIONAL AND INTERREGIONAL COOPERARATION" program includes a plenary and break-out sessions devoted to the issues pertaining to support and contribution to provision of sustainable development in great river basins; provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
Section 1. Rational use and protection of water resources in the great rivers basins
Section 2. Environmental and Technosphere safety in the great rivers basins.
Section 3. Practical aspects of enhancing of hydrometeorological safety
Section 4. Problems of sustainable use and innovative development of inland waterways in the great rivers basins.
Section 5. Geo information provision and land management in the great rivers basins.
Section 6. Engineering geology, hydrogeology and geo ecology problems in the great rivers basins.
Section 7. Continuing professional education in the field of sustainable development
Section 8. Nuclear energy and renewable energy sources. Energy and resources saving.
Section 9. Preservation of cultural and historical heritage in the great rivers basins as the paramount the condition of sustainable development of civilization.
Section 10. Youth environmental initiatives
Section 11. Volga water economic convent
Section 12. Russian Geographical Society as an innovative platform for dialogue between science, education and state for the sustainable development of territories
2. SPECIALIZED EXHIBITIONS OF THE FORUM
19th SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “GREAT RIVERS OF RUSSIA (FEDERAL AND REGIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND IDUSTRIAL
Complex exhibition of innovative projects in the fields of ecology, hydrometeorological and energy safety, including specialized projects:
- ”Management of water resources of Russia” (exhibition, congress) –specialized exhibition project of the Federal Water Resources Agency and Upper-Volga Basin Authority;
- ”Hydrometeorology for men and development of economics” (exhibition, congress) – specialized projects of the RF Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Agency and Verkhnevolzhskaya Administration for Hydrometeorological and Environmental Monitoring
19th SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “PURE WATER. TECHNOLOGIES. EQUIPMENT”
Specialized exhibition of innovative projects.
- Rational use and preserving water resources. Regional and interstate water problems, international projects.
- Water treatment: technologies, reagents, filters, chemical analysis and laboratory equipment, deironing, hardness removal, demineralization and desalination systems, water treatment equipment, installations and devices for water aftertreatment for individual and collective use, control and measuring devices;
Water supply: systems and structures, equipment, pipelines, recycling water supply technologies; water discharge: equipment of sewerage networks, treatment facilities. Pools and fountains.
- Disposal of waste water sludge, extraction of useful components; engineering networks, devices, hardware, installations.
- Ecologically clean drinking water. Monitoring of drinking water quality and waste water chemistry. Monitoring of drinking water quality.
- Monitoring of treatment facilities operation, waste water taking in to sewerage systems, water metering devices and hardware; water heating systems; pumps and pumping equipment, automatics, control systems; pipes, pipelines, control valves, fittings/
- Exploration and extraction of ground waters.
- Special project of “Great Rivers-2017” – 3d WATER ECONOMIC CONVENT
18th SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “ENERGY. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. AND RESOURCE SAVING”
Power and electrical engineering in industry, municipal and household economy, electrical equipment for hydraulic, thermal and nuclear power engineering, high voltage equipment, transformers, cables, wires, electro ceramics, lighting equipment, low voltage electrical installation fixtures, boiler and auxiliary equipment, heat exchangers, turbine generators, turbines, pumps, compressors, electrical machines, electric drives, storage batteries, measuring equipment, diagnostics, new technologies in generation and saving of electric energy, converters; services on design, installation and maintenance of power equipment and performance of electrical installation works, alternative power engineering, technologies and equipment for liquidation of emergency situations.
3. INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND EDUCATION PROJECTS:
- 3d FLOATING VOLGA BASIN UNIVERSITY EXPEDITION
The expedition is the project of the Interpectoral Engineering Centre “Ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety of the urban territories”
- EXPEDITION “LIFTING FORCE”
The main task of the expedition is promoting the conservation of nature reserves and geosphere reserves which are under the auspices of UNESCO
- 3d ECOLOGY-GEOGRAPHICAL MARAPHONE
Ecology-geographical educational project promoting knowledge of the subject and patriotic upbringing
- 13TH ALL RUSSIA YOUTH AND CHILDREN ASSEMBLY
INFORMATION ON THE FORUM-2016
More than 400 scientific and industrial enterprises and organizations, federal ministries and institutions from 9 countries of the world and 32 Russian Federation regions participated in the Forum. Among them 120 participant-companies took part in the exhibition. More than 280 participant-organizations took part in the International scientific congress of the Forum. 1000 scientific reports were presented by 1500 congress participants. According to the report of the official auditor of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs the total number of visitors amounted to nine thousands, the percentage of trade visitors of the Forum amounted to 80% of the total number of visitors.
The Forum was covered by 158 journalists of the 53 mass media.
Tatiana G. Sorokina – Forum Director
Tel: +007 (831) 277-55-95
FAX: +007 (831) 277-54-87