GREAT RIVERS - 2016
May 17 - 20, 2016
18th International Scientific & Industrial Forum
«Great Rivers (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)» / ICEF
The 18th International Scientific & Industrial Forum “GREAT RIVERS (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)" / ICEF will be held on May 17-22, 2016 within the framework of the United Nations Decade of Sustainable Energy for All, Decade of Recovery and Sustainable Development of the Affected Regions, United Nations Decade on Biodiversity, Johannesburg Plan, XXI century Agenda. Forum-2016 will also consider provisions and detailed plans of actions on realization of the “Concept of National Security of the Russian Federation” approved by the President of Russian Federation, decisions of the 4th All Russia Congress on the protection of surrounding environment.
FORUM IS APRROVED BY:
The Forum “GREAT RIVERS (ecological, hydrometeorological, energy safety)" / ICEF was voted best in the Russian Federation on the subject of "Environmental protection" in all the nominations – “Professional interest”, “Market Coverage”, “International Recognition”, “Exhibition space” by the Official exhibition auditor in Russia and the CIS countries. In 2015 the Forum was approved by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
KEY SUBJECT OF THE FORUM:
"Sustainable development of the regions in the basins of the great rivers. Priorities of science and industrial production, education and culture" – assistance to sustainable development in greater river basins, provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment for contemporary and future generations, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
UN and UNESCO structures, Federal Water Resources Agency, Federal Agency for Sea and Inland Water Transport, RF Hydrometeorology and Envi-ronmental Monitoring Agency, Federal Agency for Geodesy and Cartography, Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region, UN University, Institute for Envi-ronment and Human Security, International Ocean Institute, International Social Ecological Union, Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering and All-Russia CJSC “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”.
FORUM IS SUPPORTED BY:
the Plenipotentiary Representative of the RF President in Privolzhsky Federal District, the Federation Council and State Duma of the Russian Federation.
MAIN TASKS OF THE FORUM:
demonstration of implementation of international, state and regional programs in the field of ecology, hydrometeorology, power engineering; development of legislative, regulatory and economic mechanisms providing for transition to sustainable development; creation of efficient forms of management and coordination of activities of regions in great river basins, international cooperation and implementation of international projects
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE of the “Great Rivers”/ ICEF’2016:
I. INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONGRESS "Sustainable development of the regions in the basins of the great rivers. Priorities of science and industrial production, education and culture" program includes a plenary and break-out sessions devoted to the issues pertaining to support and contribution to provision of sustainable development in great river basins; provision for sustainable social and economic development of Russia, preservation of natural environment, ecological, hydrometeorological and energy safety.
II. SPECIALIZED EXHIBITIONS OF THE FORUM
18th SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION “GREAT RIVERS OF RUSSIA (FEDERAL AND REGIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL EXPOSITIONS)”
Complex exhibition of innovative projects in the fields of ecology, hydrometeorological and energy safety, including specialized projects:
- ”Management of water resources of Russia” (exhibition, congress) –specialized exhibition project of the Federal Water Resources Agency and Upper-Volga Basin Authority;
- ”Hydrometeorology for men and development of economics” (exhibition, congress) – specialized projects of the RF Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Agency and Verkhnevolzhskaya Administration for Hydrometeorological and Environmental Monitoring;
Specialized Exhibition of innovative projects.
- Rational use and preserving water resources. Regional and interstate water problems, international projects.
- Water treatment: technologies, reagents, filters, chemical analysis and laboratory equipment, deironing, hardness removal, demineralization and desalination systems, water treatment equipment, installations and devices for water aftertreatment for individual and collective use, control and measuring devices;
Water supply: systems and structures, equipment, pipelines, recycling water supply technologies; water discharge: equipment of sewerage networks, treatment facilities. Pools and fountains.
- Disposal of waste water sludge, extraction of useful components; engineering networks, devices, hardware, installations.
- Ecologically clean drinking water. Monitoring of drinking water quality and waste water chemistry. Monitoring of drinking water quality.
- Monitoring of treatment facilities operation, waste water taking in to sewerage systems, water metering devices and hardware; water heating systems; pumps and pumping equipment, automatics, control systems; pipes, pipelines, control valves, fittings/
- Exploration and extraction of ground waters.
- SPECIAL PROJECT OF “GREAT RIVERS-2016” – 120thANNIVERSARY JUBILEE CONVENT “TRAM XXI CENTURY” WATER ECONOMIC CONVENT
Power and electrical engineering in industry, municipal and household economy, electrical equipment for hydraulic, thermal and nuclear power engineering, high voltage equipment, transformers, cables, wires, electro ceramics, lighting equipment, low voltage electrical installation fixtures, boiler and auxiliary equipment, heat exchangers, turbine generators, turbines, pumps, compressors, electrical machines, electric drives, storage batteries, measuring equipment, diagnostics, new technologies in generation and saving of electric energy, converters; services on design, installation and maintenance of power equipment and performance of electrical installation works, alternative power engineering, technologies and equipment for liquidation of emergency situations.
Special project of “Great Rivers-2016” – a 120th Anniversary Jubilee
Convent “TRAM XXIst CENTURY”
INFORMATION ON THE FORUM-2015
More than 400 scientific and industrial enterprises and organizations participated in the Forum. Among them 112 participant-companies took part in the exhibition. More than 200 participant-organizations took part in the International scientific congress of the Forum. 640 scientific reports were presented by 1500 congress participants. All in all representatives of 32 regions of Russian Federation and 9 countries of the world took part in the events of the Forum.
According to the report of the official auditor of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs, the percentage of trade visitors of the Forum «Great Rivers-2015 "amounted to 75% of the total number of visitors.
“The Children and Youth Environmental Assembly” was traditionally held within the framework of the Forum. Assembly was represented by the participants from 90 schools, clubs and environmental organizations from 21 regions of the Russian Federation.
The Forum was covered by 157 journalists of the 50 mass media.
Tatiana G. Sorokina – Forum Director
Tel: +007 (831) 277-55-95
FAX: +007 (831) 277-54-87